All pupils attending Westwood Farm are expected to wear the full school uniform, which is clearly labelled, as detailed below. It’s an important part of our school identity, which ensures our pupils feel part of a team and take pride in their appearance. Our uniform items are available from Tesco online. Please following this link to order uniform:
- Select 'baby & kids' from the top drop down box
- Select 'embroidered uniform'
- Type in ‘Westwood Farm Infant School’ where it prompts you to ‘find your school’.
You will then see all the customised items that can be purchased.
The school receive a 5% cash donation on every purchase which we use on resources for the school!
|PE Kit (All Pupils)***||
*Appropriate shoes must be flat, black and have a strong Velcro or lace fastening (children need to be able to tie their shoelaces if wearing these). They must not be fashion shoes, boots or ‘Dr Martens’. Sandals will be allowed during the summer term if the weather is warm and dry but these must be ‘sturdy’, not strappy and flat. Socks must still be worn.
**The summer uniform may be worn from the start of the term after the Easter holiday and up until the October holiday.
*** This must be labelled, in the school PE bag and at school every day.
Coats and hats
- Coats, shower proof jackets, fleece jackets
- Hats, baseball caps, winter hats and gloves
Our pupils are able to wear any colour coat or hat to school.
- School book bag - available from the Tesco online shop (this must only be used for books and reading record – not to carry water bottles)
- Small rucksack
- Trainers (except for PE), boots, open-toed sandals or high heels
- Jewellery, except a watch and/or a single plain stud earring in either or both ears if ears are pierced (pupils are responsible for these at all times)
- No makeup or nail varnish
- No unnatural hair colours or unconventional hair styles such as shaved ‘track marks’.
Fashion and availability of items from the high street change rapidly and it is not possible to cater for every possibility with our uniform policy. Therefore, the school reserves the right to decide what is and what is not allowed.