Breakfast and After-School Clubs at Westwood Farm Schools
Foundation Farm Squad for FS1 (Nursery) pupils
We run a Breakfast Club for Foundation Stage 1 (Nursery).
FF Squad Breakfast Club operates from 7.45am-8.45am at a cost of £4 per session with breakfast included.
If you require further information please email email@example.com
or call us on 01189 426113
Go Beanies for FS2 to Year 6 pupils
The founders of Go Beanies are Irene and Patrick Casey, proud parents with four young children from Pangbourne, Berkshire. Both Patrick and Irene have more than 20 years experience in children’s education and are active members of the local community. "We are also members of the Out of School Alliance. Since our launch in 2014, we now have more than 500 schools across Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Hampshire actively supporting us; and many happy parents & children who have enjoyed the Go Beanies experience. We are also very proud to have been featured on numerous occasions on BBC Berkshire and the local media."
Go Beanies is an Ofsted registered childcare provider. Staff are qualified and DBS (CRB) checked.
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE BREAKFAST/AFTER-SCHOOL CLUB PROVISION FOR SEPTEMBER
Go Beanies Play & Learn is located on the school premises and -
- Offers many weekly activities including Outdoor Explorer, Active Kicks, Messy Science, Artistic Adventure, Play & Relax, and Fun & Games.
- Operates weekdays during term time from 7.45-8.45am and 3.15-6pm.
- Snacks and activities are included.
- Easy payment options including monthly instalments with childcare vouchers and payments via Universal Credit/Working Tax credit, College/University Bursary Schemes, and the Government’s Tax-free Payment Scheme are all accepted.
- Subsidised holiday childcare at Go Beanies Activity Day Camp at Beale Park Wildlife Park & Gardens is also included.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07710566727 ‘More Information Please’ with details of your name, email address, number of children and sessions that would interest you (Monday/Tuesday/All Week/Breakfast/After-school etc). Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.