All pupils attending Westwood Farm are expected to wear the full school uniform, which is clearly labelled, as detailed below. This is an important part of our school identity, which ensures our pupils feel part of a team and take pride in their appearance. Our uniform is designed to be gender neutral. Our uniform items are available from Tesco online. Please following this link to order uniform:
You will then see all the customised items that can be purchased.
The school receive a 5% cash donation on every purchase which we use on resources for the school!
|KS1 & 2||
White/red polo shirt (with the school logo)
Red round neck sweatshirt or V-neck sweatshirt cardigan with the school logo
Grey smart trousers
Grey shorts (these must not be tiny, 'hot-pants' style shorts)
Grey skirt/pinafore dress
Red and white striped/checked dress
White or grey socks
Grey or red tights
Appropriate black school shoes (not trainers)
Art Apron/Old shirt
The same as the main school uniform, with the
option of Black or grey jogging bottoms
Trainers with Velcro fastenings for outdoor wear
Black slip on pumps for indoor wear
|PE Kit (All Pupils)***||
Westwood Farm white t-shirt (with or without logo)
Black or red shorts
Black track suit
Gym shoes (black pumps) or trainers
*Appropriate shoes must be flat, black and have a strong Velcro or lace fastening (children need to be able to tie their shoelaces if wearing these). They must not be 'fashion' shoes, boots or ‘Dr Martens’. Sandals will be allowed during the summer term if the weather is warm and dry but these must be ‘sturdy’, not strappy and flat. Socks must still be worn.
*** PE kit must be labelled, in the school PE bag and at school every day.
Coats and hats
- Coats, shower proof jackets, fleece jackets
- Hats, baseball caps, winter hats and gloves
Our pupils are able to wear any colour coat or hat to school.
- School book bag - available from the online shop (this must only be used for books and reading record – not to carry water bottles)
- Small rucksack
- Trainers (except for PE), boots, open-toed sandals or high heels
- Jewellery, except a smart/sensible watch and/or a single plain stud earring in either or both ears if ears are pierced (pupils are responsible for these at all times)
- Makeup or coloured nail varnish is not permitted.
- Unnatural hair colours or unconventional hair styles such as shaved ‘track marks’ are not permitted.
Fashion and availability of items from the high street change rapidly and it is not possible to cater for every possibility with our uniform policy. Therefore, the school reserves the right to decide what is and what is not allowed.